Thursday, April 26, 2018

Back from the Ranch

Happy Trails were abundant at Rancho Bellota in Baja, Mexico last weekend. We had a marvelous time in the fresh air, listening to the chickens talk, hearing the sheep herd bells, watching the gazillion stars at night, drawing and painting in the canyon and patio, horse back riding, hiking, winery visits and tastings, melon margaritas, and of course, sharing stories at mealtime by candlelight....

I'll return next year...mark your calendar! May 2, 3, 4, 5, 2019
I've also included my paintings from a current show called "Songs of the Ranchos" 
Enjoy! 


 Agave the Ranch Dog

 Bellota Canyon
 Baja Nectar Bliss


 My Hubby and I at one of the many beautiful wineries 
 along the Crest Trail
 one of the 27 horses ...free range...2,800 acres

 Dudleya
 painting on location at Bellota Canyon
 Conquered  the Crest trail! 

Dudleya, white sage, Baja tickweed at the ranch

No comments: